Friday, August 28, 2009

I totally swore against it

But...I finally caved and started a twitter account. That's right. Me. I make fun of that shit...but now I can see myself becoming addicted very quickly. Like a russian prostitue and heroin. Oh well. My twitter address is twitter.com/vpaege. I signed up for it on my phine but don't really know how it works yet. I guess we will see.
So far none of the LA opportunities I have been going far are producing any results..but hey it's only been 2 things so far. There will be many more I am sure. I was supposed to go to Wet and Wild with my friends today but am stuck with no money..again. At least I'll have time to get a workout it. Having time and actually doing the workout are 2 different things though lol. I'll let you know how it goes. I got my bikini shoot done this week.. I needed full body pics very quickly and luckily I had some friends willing to help me out. Great Great friends :)
I posted a 4th video (posted here) for the comic-con. I will make the next 1 more interesting. I was in a hurry this week so it's not my best...get over it!
Thank you all again for the help with my Chipin account. Remember- you can find it further down the page or by going to my myspace (www.myspace.com/missvictoriapaege).

xoxoxoxo
Vee

Update #4!! - The best free videos are right here

1 comment:

  1. Lol I can't bring myself to fold on the Twitter issue. YET

    ReplyDelete

So what do you think? What do you want read/see more of next time?