Monday, August 31, 2009

It's raining, it's pouring


It's about time we get a little rain. I don't know what happened this year but out Monsoon season was non-existant. I really like the little thunderstorms that we get every year...unfortunatly I have only been able to enjoy 2 or 3 so far. Maybe there will be more.
Tomorrow will be 2 years since my mister and I have been together :D . He has to work tomorrow afternoon though so we had our dinner tonight. I made a HUGE steak (I think it was 4 or 5 pounds), mashed potatoes and corn on the cob. It was delicious.
Tomorrow if it is sunny all I have planned is laying and reading by the pool. It will be very relaxing. I have 1 of the pictures from the quick bikini shoot I did that I have attached. (It was a do-it yourself shoot. No professional photographer lol) Oh well, it served it's purpose. I have also been reading through some scripts but don't have any auditions starting until September 4th. We will see how those go. I am aching for some more work. I HATE not being on set. I am addicted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So what do you think? What do you want read/see more of next time?