Thursday, June 17, 2010

news-a-rama


Hi again... yeah, the last post and this one are very close together.  Deal with it! More to read anyways ^_^
Shelf Life Weekly caught up with me during the first day of the Comicon and did a very short interview.  I didn't have much time to chat with them outside of this interview as we were all rushing around but they were very nice men and I thank them for their time. 

Phoenix Comicon 2010 Shelf Life Weekly Volume 2 from Shelf Life Weekly on Vimeo.

Now.... I just got a cool piece of news....  although there are no set plans for anything ........yet- I still want to share something awesome with all of you.  This is a teaser onesheet from the producer of Western X. 





I don't have many details on this yet but what I CAN tell you is that you will be seeing a lot more of me and really get an in depth look at these characters.  That means of course, an opportunity for you to watch this character develop in a short amount of time.  This is not a movie, just a short side story. I am very hopeful and excited.  As I know more I will share.

I have also joined with the AZ Avengers.  I will be portraying both X-23 and Pepper Pots, depending on what character is needed.  This organization dresses like the Avengers and then does promo work while also focusing on charity work.  We will be visiting hospitals, nursing homes etc. in order to bring smiles and love.  You can visit and join the facebook page here: http://www.facebook.com/ArizonaAvengers?ref=ts

Remember, I will be at SAC Horror in September in California, the Saboten-con October 1-3rd in Arizona and the Tucson Comicon November 6th in Tucson Arizona.

Also-- WHO'S WATCHING THE WORLD CUP?!?!?!  What do you think so far???


5 comments:

  1. Yeah!!! Spin-off central. And I got a tag I RAWK.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha, yes Dan, you DO RAWK! This is going to be a really great project. I'm excited.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Vee, you look awesome in the video, I love your outfit :) Good job like always, my friend. I'm proud of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Nino! Have you seen Kick-ass yet? Atomic Comics is the comic shop they go to in the movie, and they are based in Arizona. That's where I got the shirt ^_^
    Mike- Thanks, I'm looking forward to hearing your ideas. I'm so excited.

    ReplyDelete

So what do you think? What do you want read/see more of next time?