Sunday, May 16, 2010

Stir Fry and Cosplay

Here we go! It's 11 days until the Phoenix Comicon. It's Crunch time baby!
I've been doing Ab ripper X (from p90x) and the workouts from Bodyrock.tv.  If anyone has ever served as inspiration to working hard for a hot body it's that chick.  She looks amazing. 
I have 2 interviews up and ready to view now, you can watch them here:
Phoenix Comicon 2010 Interview - Brian Skiba - Funny blooper videos are here

I'm having issues with the media sites at this time so to see the Brian Pulido interview go to http://www.phoenixcomicon.com/ and then on the LEFT you will see the link to click into.

As for costumes!!!!-  Here is what I will be dressing up as so far--




Ok, I am doing Poison Ivy for sure. That is number 1-- if it is completed by the 19th then you will see me on Channel 12 news representing!!  What what!
Now it's up to you!! We have time for a total of THREE more costumes that I will be wearing during the convention from May 27-30th.  I will have a different costume on every day of the convention, which will be filmed and photographed.  I will also be sitting with A Slice of Sci-Fi on Friday during their LIVE taping- so YOU tell ME what you want to see me in. 
One last option that seems to be a favorite so far----






Now it's  up to me to continue eating my healthy diet of veggies, fruits, and home made unprocessed foods so that I can look great in whatever you choose.  The awesome workouts Im doing will help a bit too ;-p

No comments:

Post a Comment

So what do you think? What do you want read/see more of next time?