Tuesday, January 12, 2010

New postings

I was suposed to go to Burbank this week....which I am sad to report didn't happen.  I very rarely get sick, but it seems I have come down with something aweful.  I woke up yesterday with an aching back, headache and sore throat.  I had a hot breakfast- delicious!- and started feeling a bit better. 
My breakfast was wonderful, and I had been craving it for weeks.  I got an egg white, cheddar, broccoli and diced ham omlete with fresh fruit and a low fat blueberry muffin.  I was in heaven!

I figured this morning I would be on my way, and able to attend 1 of the 2 workshops.  Unfortunately, at 2 am I was doubled over in pain.  The stomach issue that I had been so happy to have been rid of the past 6 months seemed to have returned, and it was not a welcome come back.  Hopefully it is just because my immune system is down.  Ive been in bed all day with a sore throat and cough.  I am very fortunate to have tomorrow free from any and all obligations.  I will be writing more when I feel better.  Thank you all for your well wishes.  :)
You make me smile.

1 comment:

  1. Oh bummer.. Hope you recover soon. Rest well and drink tea, if it's possible.

    As for your breakfast, I have never eaten something like that and for my European taste, it seems that it's not my kinda thing, hehe. You Americans really have unique food :)

    ReplyDelete

So what do you think? What do you want read/see more of next time?