Friday, January 15, 2010

Big week

It's a big week for a lot of people- like the whole Tonight show debacle...


Have you been keeping tabs on this? I haven't really, but it seems as soon as I log online Conan, Kimmel and Leno are being pushed in my face. Luckily for me, it's entertaining. Unluckily for Conan, it's annoying, disrespectful and probably pretty unexpected/unbelievable. I really feel for entertainers. It's so rough, and putting years and years into a show and then being treated like a low rated show is pretty ridiculous. :/

Here are some links if you want to read anything about it....

http://www.wwtdd.com/2010/01/jimmy-kimmel-annihilated-jay-leno/

http://www.wwtdd.com/2010/01/conan-is-done-next-week/



If not....here is my week.

I have a photo shoot for a health and wellness magazine/website this Sunday. I get to do a small blurb that will be featured on the site too-- I'll provide links when it is out :)

Tuesday I am working with the Phoenix comic con on some videos - yay!

I may be shooting with the amazing Pierre Price Monday or Wednesday and will be filming part 2 of a mockumentary in there somewhere as well. Add to that driving to Burbank for an 8 hour master comedy class with the immensely talented Jason Alexander, and then packing for my 3 week vacation and that's my week.

I will be EXHAUSTED!!!

Good!! I STILL have been sick. This makes 5 days of waking up with a super sore throat. I was up coughing most of the night which is annoying to say the least!

On another note-- I saw an AWESOME movie last night--- Pirates of the Great Salt Lake. This is a must watch. Grab some beer and get ready to laugh. http://www.piratesofthegreatsaltlake.com/

Have fun!

I'll post pics as soon as I get them.



Also, a great big thank you to Rapid Ice photography for the winter pics!

1 comment:

  1. I loved Conan before and always watched his old show, when he was in NY. but we get these shows with a little delay on CNBC Europe and miss this show many times. I'm a bit surprised, that it went so far, I remember when Conan had the 1st show in LA, looked so promising, everyone was happy pappy. And now? It's a mess...

    Oh, and good luck for the mockumentary and your shoots. Wow, soon you'll be a very famous Hollywood star, don't forget to send an autograph to me :-)

    ReplyDelete

So what do you think? What do you want read/see more of next time?