Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Pictures and projects


This is one of the pictures from the shoot I did with Faustohernandez.com  (more pics here: http://www.faustohernandez.com/photos/hannys/ ) Let me tell you that this was one of the most interesting places that I have had the opportunity to shoot in.  It was very modern and so fun.  The restaurant is called Hannys Bar and it is in Phoenix.  I LOVED it and hope to shoot there again.  I at least plan on going for some champagne cocktails- hehe.
I also have some winter pictures that I will be posting soon from my shoot with Rapid Ice Photography.  I'm working on some video ideas for the Phoenix Comicon and just paired with  a production company and will be doing a very large amount of projects- ranging from photoshoots to webisodes, feature films, comics, etc.  I will be talking a LOT about it in the near future.  It's an amazing opportunity!

4 comments:

  1. Great pics, Victoria!!! Happy for you, hope you post more pics soon :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "The lady in Red" ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice blog and you are very pretty to be sure. Best of luck in all you do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you are stunning.Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete

So what do you think? What do you want read/see more of next time?