Monday, December 7, 2009

Fw: Good news and more good news

So much good, awesome, amazing news- be careful! Your head might explode!!!
First, we walked outside to start the day to the smell of fresh rain! I had my new comfy sweater and high boots on so I was super warm, and it smelled sooo good outside. Then, while Christmas shopping I found the PERFECT dude gift- Bacon Chocolate. For real- smoked bacon paired with dark chocolate. *drool*
It then starting POURING rain and I got to run through it and jump in puddles! It was so much fun!

--on a side note---just got word that Ill be working on another awesome project w/a great and talented group of people. This is gonna knock your socks off.
Also- my shoot yesterday went great. Check out Fausto Hernandez photography. I can't wait to see and post pics from this one :). The pic is of me in one of the vanity spots in the buildings hall of mirrors--- it was an intense location to say the least!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Victoria! Glad to read about your life and that everything's going great. I hope everything will be fine with your cousin. Good luck to her.

    ReplyDelete

So what do you think? What do you want read/see more of next time?