Monday, September 14, 2009

p 90..p 90 X!!

It's about that time again. When I first started my blogger account I was doing P90x, working my ass off and loving every minute of it. Then, like usual..things died down a little, I started working non-stop, and I made excuses. It's time for me to start up again. I am excited, I always feel so good when I do this workout.
In other news-----The flyers are here!!!!

I will be leaving them around town starting tomorrow. Watch for them at Bookmans, Zia, Atomic Comics and other places like that :) I am very excited!
I didn't get the video blog done because I went out of town. If you were looking for the 6th update and didn't find it, that's why. I will work on it tomorrow (Tuesday).
In other news....Patrick Swayze!! He is finally at rest after what had to be an exhausting battle with cancer. He hung on and got to stay with his family during his last months which is one of the best ways to spend your last days. May he rest in peace.
Ok, now, what I really want to go over is the Kanye West debaccle. I know that everyone has already talked about it. Ever since it happened at last nights VMA's. However, I just have 1 question to ask. If Serena Williams can lose an important game for "unsportsmanlike conduct," why is it that these entertainers can't be disqualified from things for their behavior???
Tennis matches actually matter. A reprocussion so big as to lose a match because of your behavior is a bit harsh. However, in the world of awards...it seems that you can act however you want and will still be in the running for every award possible. Getting nominated is a pretty exciting thing. Being invited and attending an awards ceremony, whether it be the Teen Choice awards, or the Emmys, is a privlidge. If you act out of hand, why are you only kicked out of the remainder of the event? Why not be held responsible for acting IRRESPONSIBLE and be disqualified from being nominated at the NEXT awards show that may be? I think it seems like pretty fair punishment. Whether you like it or not, when you become a celebrity, you become a role model. It seems like the majority of the nations "role models" are teaching everyone else that it is ok to act like a spoiled brat. And why not? You'll never be held responsible for your actions.

1 comment:

  1. I spoke to Henry B. about getting flyers. I told him if we got PDF copies you wouldn't have to mail them or drop them by.

    Shawn Demumbrum
    SpazDog Comics
    shawn at spazdogcomics.com

    ReplyDelete

So what do you think? What do you want read/see more of next time?