Tuesday, September 15, 2009

new website? Guns? Midget tossing??

I just got back from Cavalry Arms. I spent a few hours going over installing the lower kit on an AR-15. That's right folks, I am at it again. I have a photoshoot with them tomorrow and then next week will be filming the tutorial video. This is for those that have the parts available, and may not know exactly how to put the gun together. MY gun...is purple. I HAVE to have a custom gun!! IT's me!
I did nothing but run errands today!! I didn't even get lunch or a chance to lay out! At least I got a lot done. I will have a blackberry next week too so it will be a lot more convenient for me to update my blog, pics and twitter. YAY!
Speaking of...Twitter (http://www.twitter.com/victoriapaege) I have been updating that more than anything else and even adding some pics that I haven't posted anywhere else. Just an FYI if you haven't started following me yet. *wink wink*
Ok--take a look at this picture. It is hanging at the gun company I will be working for and I HAD to take a picture. It's funny...but now look closer. What is going on in this picture?? Like, really, going on??? I want to hear what you all think. It's pretty crazy.

Noooow--- As for the website. I have a site name (not willing/able to pay for a domain yet though) but need some help with setting things up. If you get in contact with me I can give some examples. Anyone really good with web setup?? I need help!!
Thank you :)
I just got a call from a director/producer and I have an audition on Saturday! That's always good news. We'll see how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So what do you think? What do you want read/see more of next time?