Saturday, March 21, 2009

P90X

Ok, so I didn't proof read my first entry and there are lots of mistakes :( boooo! Anyways, I want to let you all know that I have started P90X to try and get into shape. Maybe after the 90 days I'll have enough courage to post my before and after photos. I did arms and chest yesterday and am soo sore! In case you don't know what P90X is, it's an INTENSE workout (www.beachbody.com) that works all of your muscles. I am able to do pull ups now though which is a HUGE accomplishment for me! I have a photoshoot this Friday so I have to make sure I keep up on the exercise! (I'm lazy) I have to do cardio now- and then I'm going to reward myself with a trip into town and maybe a movie?? I have to work overtime tomorrow because I'm trying to save for an apartment so I need to make sure I'm in bed early.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So what do you think? What do you want read/see more of next time?