Sunday, March 22, 2009

Good News!!!

Today was so long. I worked from 7:15 am until 10:30 tonight. I am ready for bed! I tried to get tomorrow off because I wanted to go see a baseball game with some friends but for some reason all of the vacation time for tomorrow is used up. What!? It's a freaking Monday. No one ever requests those days off. Grrrr. I asked for Thursday off just because I was upset about tomorrow, so I am going to have a good long weekend.
I had an audition scheduled for Tuesday for a local film and then I was going to spend the day with my grandparents, who are in town from North Carolina. I got an email today though telling me that I was chosen for a part in TBS' "My Boys" that is filming here this week. Now, Tuesday will be dedicated to filming! YAY!!! I love that I am going to be able to add something else with some meat to my resume. I will be a "sports fan." Go team, Go!
Now I REALLY need tomorrow off because I have to get an outfit and dye my hair. I don't want to have to pull an all nighter like I did when I was filming in "Maneater." Ugh, those were some LONG days.
I have not been good the past 2 days with my P90x. I suck :(
I'm tired so I'm going to get some sleep. Good Night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So what do you think? What do you want read/see more of next time?