Monday, June 1, 2015

Comic Con, Cosplay and Horror!

It's here!!
It's June 1st, the first day of the month and the day after Phoenix Comicon!!!!!!!
Being my first convention of the year and the biggest - I decided to put together a new cosplay with ModifiedMinds!  
Since my past favorites include Vanessa Allen's Female Joker


 I decided to play again - this time as the new Harley from the upcoming Suicide Squad movie.  Leaked set pics were up a few weeks ago so I started making everything! I told Amanda what I was doing and she helped me complete my outfit by making the BEST shirt and shorts.  I got everything done FRIDAY NIGHT after the con- I was up painting my shoes until 2am! 
Here are some of the leaked set pics of Margot Robbie as Harley Quinn:

And here is ME

Mad Max mask and shirt by ModifiedMinds
One of the MOST talented cosplayers and coolest ladies in existence, Freddie Nova 
(Check out her Predator- you'll cum. Guys and ladies. She's just too good.  )
 I'm finishing the bat and have a few more things to add to the costume this week before I shoot as her, including more body paint and tattoos!!  
During the con I also handed out the first fliers for our horror series, The Theatre Macabre!! The first teaser will be out this month! 
What do you think of the new Harley outfit? What about the Joker and all of the tattoos that call out his insanity.... the 'HAHAHA,' 'damaged' on his head and the giant joker on his shoulder/chest?! There are some decisions that look a little crazy but ---
The set pics haven't seen color correcting or anything yet, so things will probably look a lot different after editing. Ughhh and Margot! She's so gorgeous!!!!!!! Plus, she's already got the accent down.  I haven't seen Will Smith in anything in a while either so I'm looking forward to seeing him play Deadshot.  He looks badass too.   I'm excited to see what they do with it!
 

 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

So what do you think? What do you want read/see more of next time?