Saturday, June 4, 2011

Phoenix Comicon 2011 Part Dos

Alright!!  Now that computer decided to stay connected to the internet.....I can finish my con recap! YAY!
I believe we are now on SUNDAY!
Sunday is usually my FAVORITE day of conventions.  Everyone is tired from the hectic week so things are so much calmer and laid back.  I have been cast in a new feature film, Camp 139 http://www.facebook.com/pages/Camp-139/119558271446750 (FB just started!), so I only had a limited time at the con because we had a table read at 3.  Although I started packing at 2, I had tons of visitors and met some great people.
Here was my table at con--
See the red flier I am pointing out? That is for the spin off series "A Six Gun For Lobo" that I will be filming with Cazador Productions at the end of this year.  http://asixgunforlobo.com  It is a spin off of Western X.
Before I ran out of the convention, I realized that I hadn't had any time to visit any friends, get any sketches or browse any art so I grabbed my name banner and5  ran to everyone I could catch at their tables to get a signature and picture.  I got a lot in the 15 minutes I had.... Here is what I managed:









So that was my con experience.  I'm still a bit new to the world of blogging so for the sideways pictures, just lay your head on the table or turn your screen.  It won't hurt.  Don't you worry.  

What con's are you most looking forward to?

No comments:

Post a Comment

So what do you think? What do you want read/see more of next time?