Sunday, May 9, 2010

Quick update time!! Happy mother's day ladies and gentlemen than take on the role of both mother and father! 
I had a great day. I visited with the parents,  went to dinner with great, awesome friends, got a very light workout done on an awesome workout machine,  and even got some work done. All in a days work!
For the Phoenix comicon,  I've completed 10 interviews. The 1st is posted on YouTube - I don't have the link bc I'm using my phone for this post, but I will embed it soon, along with the Brian Pulido.  For now you can visit http://www.phoenixcomicon.com and then go to the blog to the left.
Lots more projects are in the works.  Kick ass dudes

Real Chicks Read Comics

**I also have to give a shout out to the crew of Minus Mitchell for their amazing work on all of the videos we're working on. ****
***and also to one of my best friends Donnie Dean of Spectrum FX for his promotion ***

No comments:

Post a Comment

So what do you think? What do you want read/see more of next time?