Monday, March 8, 2010

The last week

The last TWO weeks have been rather eventful for me.  I met with the Phoenix comic con and got confirmation that I will be the SPOKESPERSON for the con!  I will be interviewing the guests, dong a few media spots, taking over their blog, doing COSPLAY...and MUCH MUCH more.  Are you excited??  I certainly am!

I also joined the cast of the series Western X http://www.westernxtheshow.com/  I had a chance to work with some amazing and incredible actors and the crew.  You all need to keep an eye out for this because it is going to be intense.  Here are some EXCLUSIVE behind the scenes pics...


On another note, I am heading back to LA to go to a few more workshops and work with some more casting directors. I will hang out with my good friend Donnie :) I'll probably get some more amazing sushi! I will do all I can do get more behind the scenes freebies for you...

In the mean time.....
I may be doing cosplay for my interviews-- remember- I will be interviewing guests like Levar Burton, Wil Wheaton, Felicia Day, and James Marsters.....

What should I dress up as?? I wonder…..

No comments:

Post a Comment

So what do you think? What do you want read/see more of next time?