Friday, October 30, 2009

news

I was up for 35 straight hours!!  I think that's a new record for me.  Ha- it was kind of fun.  I sat and made a Beginners French study guide. 
Today when I walked outside it was cold.  This is the first day that it has gone from chilly to cold- and I love it.  I will be walking around the house with one of my comfy robes on for the next few months, and visiting my family so I can hang out in from of a beautiful fire in their fireplace.  This is my favorite time of year!  Now-  I just need to get myself a good 3 or 4 pair of boots and some nice sweaters. 
I'm heading to bed for some well deserved sleep (I also did a lot of cleaning, including scrubbing and vacuuming the inside of my car). 
I will leave you with something from one of my favorite people in the business--- *giggle*  - oh yes- crush ;p

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you like this weather? I don't :( We have 4 seasons here in central Europe (Slovenia) and the winter is pretty long and snowy. I wanna escape to some warmer place. Last winter I've been in Malaysia, which has a tropical climate (32 degrees Celsius all the time) - I felt great! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like Hawaii- it's about 86 degrees Ferinheit year round. I have a friend that is moving there next week so hopefully I will taking some nice tropical vacations.

    ReplyDelete

So what do you think? What do you want read/see more of next time?