Thursday, October 29, 2009

Comic con!

I'm kind of bummed. I was supposed to shoot the last of my scenes for the short film, "The Backup Plan" but it got cancelled and pushed to later in November. Luckily, I have 2 very exciting events coming up. November 7th, as you all should know and be planning for, is the Tucson Comic-con. If you haven't yet- make sure to join the TWITTER page-- www.twitter.com/tucsoncomiccon. There will be some amazing artists and local vendors this year.  Make sure to watch the video blog for detailed information and names. 
The other thing I am looking forward to is November 14th.  I am filming again with AZ Bay Pictures.  They are filming another kick ass music video so I will be busy working all day with that crew/cast/band.  In case you don't remember or haven't yet seen any of their work, here is the last video they did for "The Love Me Nots"


The Love Me Nots "You're Really Something"

CritterTeeth Films


MySpace Video

Like always, I will be posting pictures and keeping you as updated as possible during all of this. 
I finally got new innertubes for my tires so I am going to be doing a lot of riding around town- I am so excited I'm going to explode. 
Halloween is a few days away-- what are you going to be??

1 comment:

  1. Wish you good luck :)

    I won't be anything for Halloween, I don't celebrate. I'm from Europe btw. I found you on Twitter, you like Bai Ling :) Me, too :)

    ReplyDelete

So what do you think? What do you want read/see more of next time?