Sunday, May 5, 2019

This Year, May Brings More Than the Fourth


I filmed in my first Antimity tape and you can watch it NOW!!!


Happy May, my enthusiastic villains and vixens!  I'm so very excited to present to you; a new Antimity Tape !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Here is Mary's Sick.




Written and directed by Larry Alan 
Starring Tara Hutchison and Victoria Paege 
Set design/wardrobe: ModifiedMinds
Special Thanks to Jeff Young & Dan Hanson !!


WHAT DID YOU THINK??? 
I had an incredible time working on this film and with this inspirationally creative team! This was the first time Tara and I have been on screen together and it was a fantastic experience working beside her. I look forward to MANY collaborations with that lady in the future! Also in the future, Antimity will be bringing you more films like these every 2 weeks! Make sure to subscribe to the channel to stay up to date! 
I'm also going to be offering LIMITED behind the scenes access along with those of you who join in on this months gold and higher rewards for the month of May! I'll be back with info on that later- for now - here are some screenshots from this wonderfully dark episode. 

    Mary (played by Tara Hutchison) in Mary's Sick


Thanks for watching, my Creeps and Vixens!
May the fourth be with you!




Mary's Sick   Tara Hutchison as Mary


*I don't yet have a Patreon so every month through PayPal, I am offering  limited spots as a way for you to help support my endevours while also being more involved! These tiers, s  will include cosplay and film!  For those who Like my cosplay, I will have LIMITED EDITION items as well as digital pics.  For my horror lovers, I will have more creepy and dark contect available.  For all, I will have access to behind the scenes while I'm on location!! Tiers will be different every month, which I will make sure to post in detail for all who subscribe! One time purchases are most common! That button is here on my main page!

Vixen Tiers
Personalization requestss

No comments:

Post a Comment

So what do you think? What do you want read/see more of next time?