Thursday, March 28, 2019

Have You Seen the Green Fairy?


Hello my loves!
Today, we are going to switch from film and travel......to.....



 COSPLAY!!!! 


I am currently working on adding the final touches to my J. Scott Campbell version of Tinkerbell!!

Oh yeah...you know the one...

I wanted to start simple, with the wig...and as you can see in the video.... it was definitely the easiest of steps.  I did record a close up of how to pin the hair though...because visuals are always helpful. 



To find the wig I have here, you can visit Arda Wigs - they are one of my favorites and because of quality sell out of colors and styles OFTEN. I highly suggest ordering multiple weeks if not a month or more in advance of any upcoming builds or shows.  

I have a few more steps before Tink is 100% !  I'll keep posting so you can keep watching! 

Love and light!

Vee

 
***Do you have any suggestions  for me? Tips and tricks?  I am brand new to sewing and building completely on my own so I am here to learn and grow WITH you!   
You are all amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So what do you think? What do you want read/see more of next time?