Friday, July 18, 2014

Hey, real quick, before I leave

I never thought I'd be so busy before heading off for Louisiana but- it's been pretty much insanity around here.
Late last week was making sure to meet up with my friend Cheryl, soon to be bride.  I'm one of her bridesmaids so we went over decorations, reception plans, etc.  Cheryl also happens to do makeup and her fiance is Dennis, of Dennis Mong Photography. So, we ended up going to Phoenix, finding some incredible art and shooting :)


Then, Wednesday, it was time for me to get updated headshots.  When you get headshots, depending on who you go to, you usually do different looks and shots.  So, I did not only headshots but 3/4 and full body.  Oh, the things you need for casting.
Since I was already shooting, we made a day of it and I shot product for ModifiedMinds and Torture Coture's new catalog with Larry Alan Photo

Scorpion hands
Behind the Scenes


After an entire day and afternoon of shooting....and running on zero sleep, I made it home with 3 hours to get ready for a commercial shoot.  I napped for about and hour and then grabbed my stuff and ran out the door to film.  I had a fantastic time filming and then went out for sushi!!!!
 I am supposed to film one more commercial before I leave for NOLA.  That should be next week at some point.  With the shooting, filming and upcoming move, I will not be able to make it to SDCC this year :(  This will be the first time in 4 years that I will miss the show.  I'm sad because conventions are one of the only times that I get to see and spend time with my friends (my con-family), but, I must leave that for later in the year, as my career is calling. 
Also, if you didn't get the email or notification-- The finale of GEEK CRED is now out!!

You can see me briefly in the 2nd episode, entitled 'Detective Comics Store,' guest starring Jim O'heir from the award winning comedy, Parks and Recreation.  I had such a great time working on the show and can't wait to go back and work on the next episodes.  Got geek cred? #GetSome
******Quick addition!!!**********
Coscards, myself and other wonderful cosplayers have teamed up to bring you cosplay trading cards! The first set will be available online and at the San Diego Comic Con in just 5 days!!  The set includes some of the biggest and best cosplayers including Sara MoniToni DarlingCastle Corsetry and more! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

So what do you think? What do you want read/see more of next time?