Sunday, August 9, 2009

Quick post

I don't have anything to go over tucson-con wise so I haven't made a post yet. I am going to record something though as I at least want to make sure that I am keeping you updated weekly as promised.
On to me--
They let me switch to part time at work so now I can focus on more acting at the time being. Also, I had a Sunday through Wednesday LA trip planned so that I could go meet with a stunt casting director. That has been postponed--to next week. I will be up there and able to hang out with everyone...who know, I may even get to try surfing for the first time in my life. Cross your fingers for me as I really want and need this change. It will be very helpful. I can't wait for next weekend! I will post more tonight and possibly post a video. If not tonight, I guarantee one tomorrow. xoxoxoxo
Victoria----- Here's an oldie but a goodie-- next pics will be from the con shoot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So what do you think? What do you want read/see more of next time?