Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Progress??

Hey guys-- I still need help from contributors on my chipin account.

I appreciate anything-even 2 bucks--Other than that, I want to say that episode 3 of Watch Over me has been written and now I am just waiting to film. Also, remember when I said I had some news about possible opening opportunities arising from Piranha 3d? Well. I have a meeting with a casting agent in L.A. this Monday. It wont be for a role really but more for stunts...with screen time during filming days. I leave Sunday night and will be staying in LA until Wednesday afernoon. I need all the positive thoughts possible! Also, if you haven't yet seen it, I posted a new video blog with Tucson Comic-con information. Here is the video-- You guys rock--and thanks for following my ramblings and crazy schedules :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

So what do you think? What do you want read/see more of next time?