Monday, March 30, 2009

Lots of news..


I have been BUSY! I did an awesome shoot in downtown Phoenix with FaustoHernandez Photography. I can't wait to see all of the pictures. I will be working with them again on a wedding themed shoot at the Heard Museum (http://www.heard.org/Page.aspx?pid=183) some time in April. I have a new video posted! Go to www.penfreeamerica.com to see the mockumentary I'm in.
I have an audition tomorrow and then I have to come home and try and get some sun! We are filming some new spots for "Watch Over Me" ( http://viewfromabove.flux.com/watchoverme ) so I will be studying lines the next 2 days. We are completely revamping the show. We have a new set, new wardrobe, more equiptment and fresh ideas with more writers. This is going to be a blast!! I am starting my preperations right now for the Tucson Comic con. I will be helping with the promoting in Phoenix. I will be doing some modeling and other fun things to get as many people interested in this years con as possible.
Also, April 11th I am going to be going to the Zombie Prom put on by Horns and Halos. I will be utterly Zombified! I can't wait! April is going to be so much fun.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Miss Paege! Wow, you look fantastic I cant go wrong with you. The camera loves you right back. I hope the next time I see you, you are in your roller skates in the middle of downtown on our photo shoot.
    Hope your audition went as planned, let me know how it went.

    ReplyDelete

So what do you think? What do you want read/see more of next time?